When it comes to building or renovating homes, one of the main goals of homeowners is to make their property as beautiful as possible. From the layout to the construction period down to the interior design and choice of furniture, there are plenty of factors that one must consider for their dream home. If you’re currently in this stage, then perhaps you are aware that among the most basic and crucial decisions that can easily affect the overall aesthetic appeal of a house is the choice of flooring. It can be overwhelming as there are lots of flooring trends today, such as terrazzo and carpets. However, if you’re after quality, beauty, and practicality, then taking advantage of one of the most in-demand flooring suppliers in Denver is a must.
Enhance the Appeal of Your Property by Installing Hardwood Floors
Hardwood flooring is a popular choice for people that are looking for a floor surface that has a natural charm and is timeless. The material that is mainly used to produce the hardwood floor is lumber from dense trees that grow slowly, which gives it durability. The material’s strength may vary based on the type of tree that it is harvested from.
There are various types of hardwood materials to choose from. Here are some of the examples:
1. Rosewood – Rosewood is relatively a new strain of hardwood offered in the market. Its grain pattern is very unique and has colors varying from yellow to purple.
2. Maple – An extremely durable type of hardwood. Its grain patterns are very subtle, and it absorbs stains more than other woods.
3. Walnut – Considered to be a robust strain, walnut is an exotic type of hardwood. It possesses a dark look, which makes it very stylish.
4. Brazilian Cherry – A strain of hardwood that has a reddish-brown color. Its hue adds to the elegance of any room where it is installed.
5. Cherry – A slightly less durable strain than Brazilian cherry. It possesses a pinkish color that darkens over time. It is very prone to scratching and needs extra care to be long lasting.
6. Hickory – Hickory is a strain of hardwood with a distressed appearance and goes well with any type of furniture.
7. Mahogany – An expensive but wonderful strain of hardwood, mahogany improves over time and possesses a distinct elegance and beauty.
8. Ash – An affordable and robust strain of hardwood which has 45 – 65 different types.
9. Lyptus – An exotic strain that is warm in tone.
10. Oak – Oak is a strain of hardwood that doesn’t wear quickly. It looks great for any floor surface and has various colors to choose from.
Hardwood flooring is an ideal floor type used for thousands of years. With its long history, it possesses a classy vibe that makes hardwood flooring installation a fantastic investment. Moreover, hardwood flooring gives the feeling of being surrounded by nature and being in the middle of the woods. It provides a very relaxing feel and provides a break from the modern environment.
Below are just some of the top benefits you can gain from hardwood floors:
1. Timeless – Hardwood floors never go out of style. They have survived as trends come and go, and the natural look never gets old.
2. Durable – Durability is one of the main reasons why hardwood flooring is a popular choice for floors. It can withstand wear and tear and lasts for many decades without decreasing in quality.
3. Adds Value to the Property – Installing hardwood flooring to a property dramatically increases its market value because homeowners prefer homes with hardwood flooring.
4. Permanent Color – Hardwood flooring’s color doesn’t fade but rather improves over time. It is one of the many reasons why hardwood is a significant investment.
5. Improves Acoustics – Have you noticed that most of the time, a dance or music studio has hardwood flooring installed? It is because hardwood reduces hollow vibrations, thus producing a better sound quality.
6. Easy to Clean – Cleaning hardwood flooring is almost effortless. It doesn’t need constant cleaning, unlike carpeted flooring. It is more resistant to stains than any other flooring surfaces, and liquid spillage is not much of a problem because an easy wipe can clean it up.
7. Aesthetically Pleasing – It is undeniable that hardwood flooring is pleasing to the eyes. It has this distinct look that makes it classy and very luxurious. It also blends well with any kind of furniture and decor that is why hardwood flooring is highly sought after.
8. Healthy – It is known that allergens significantly affect the health of the people dwelling on a particular property. Luckily, hardwood flooring doesn’t trap dust particles and other allergens. It is a must for those suffering from allergies.
Entrust Your Floors Only to the Experts in Denver!
If you are thinking of installing hardwood floors on your property, then you’re on the right track. ASA Flooring offers wood floors installation to your residential or commercial property. We also offer custom wood floors that will perfectly fit your taste and aesthetic desires. Learn more about our services by visiting www.asaflooring.com or by calling our flooring experts at 303-946-4233 for free consultation.